What are the causes?

Home Forums Asherman’s syndrome What are the causes?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Elison Elison 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Nelly
    Nelly
    Participant

As for me I found in the Internet “Asherman syndrome is a rare condition. In most cases, it occurs in women who have had several dilatation and curettage (D&C) procedures.
    A severe pelvic infection unrelated to surgery may also lead to Asherman syndrome.
    Intrauterine adhesions can also form after infection with tuberculosis or schistosomiasis. These infections are rare in the United States, and uterine complications such as Asherman syndrome related to these infections are even less common. “

Elison
    Elison
    Participant

you know we have already talked so much about the causes of it that i do not know what to tell you about it but stil i would like to make it clearer for you because I hope that i would help you with it although i am not sure in it. but sill in any case i shall try to do it. asherman syndrome is a rare condition. In most cases, it occurs in women who have had several dilatations and curettage procedures.severe pelvic infection unrelated to surgery may also lead to Asherman syndrome.intrauterine adhesions can also form after infection with tuberculosis or schistosomiasis. uterine complications related to these infections are even less common. that is it.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'