Is it worth?

Home Forums Support and Advice Is it worth?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Elison Elison 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rita
    Participant

Hello girls! I don’t know for sure if I have this kind of syndrome. My mom had it and this fact makes me think that I can have it too. You advised me to make an appointment and check if I have this syndrome for sure. Do you really think I need this? To tell the truth I am so afraid to hear that I have asherman’s syndrome.

Willow
    Willow
    Participant

Of course you should check it to know for sure. I understand that you are very afraid to figure out that something is wrong, but that fact that you don’t know whether everything is alright is not a guarantee that everything is really alright. If fears of true ould change it, our life would be much easier. So if you don’t go to the doctor and don’t check, you will not win anything. But if you check and the doctor tells you that everything is okay and you are absolutely healthy, imagine how happy you’d be when you finally can calm down with no fears and no suspicions! Isn’t it worth everything? We are afraid only of things we don’t know! So go and find out the truth. Good luck.

Natalie
    Natalie
    Participant

I agree with Willow! Of course you should go to the doctor and check it! The matter is that it is better to know your deseases in youth when your organism is still strong and healthy, so there can some treatments for you that can help. In older age it is more difficult to treat any illness especially such hard as ours..You know, my doctors told me, that if i had started to treat my desease in my youth after that awful abortion, everything could be much better for me now, because my organism was still strong and now, when i am almost 40, my chance to cure asherman’s sydrome is very low….Please, don’t make my mistakes! Be hurry and check it now!

Meredit
    Meredit
    Participant

To tell the truth the prediction successful treatment varies and depends on the degree of initial damage to the uterus, therefore, each case requires individual approach to establish what are our chances of achieving this goal.
    That is why you need to carefully study each case in order to inform the woman about the real possibilities of achieving pregnancy and a healthy baby.At Instituto Bernabeu we have a multi-branch, specializing in the evaluation of these cases and to establish the most probable forecast for the woman always knew what her chances of pregnancy and what you need to perform a procedure to achieve it.

Nelly
    Nelly
    Participant

Hysterosalpingography reveals single or multiple filling defects with lakunoobraznuyu shape and different sizes. When dense multiple intrauterine adhesions uterine cavity on chest radiograph looks like a multi-chamber, with small connecting the individual channels of the camera. However, hysterosalpingography often accompanied by false positive results due to the presence of mucus in the uterus, distortions, endometrial fragments.
    When endoscopic hysteroscopy, intrauterine adhesions are defined as avascular whitish bands of different density and the length of the connecting wall of the uterus, is found, or obliteration of the uterine cavity deformation.

Elison
    Elison
    Participant

you shall not worry about it my dear, of course i understand that you have a reason for it but you shall know that it is a big stress. I think that in any case you shall visit the doctor in order to be sure whether it is so or not, and then i think that you would know more. i think that you understand what i am talking about it. i think that it may be one of the reasons for it and that is why you do not have just to worry about it but if you have it then you shall start treating it and then you would be really very happy. i advise you not to worry about it and talk about it with some older people, with your relatives. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would be able to overcome this obstacle.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'