Favorite VideoBlogger

Home Forums Chat Favorite VideoBlogger

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Elison Elison 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sam
    Participant

Do you like YouTube? I like to watch interesting video. How people spend their life. I think that this is the T shows of the new times. I like to watch the Prank Vs Prank. This is the channel how people spend their time together. How they make fun from each other. This is very funny and also this is the way to spend the free time: when everything is ready at home and the child is sleeping. Do you have favorite bloggers?

Samanta
    Samanta
    Participant

Chicken Street is a blog written by UK chicken breeder and author Andrew Cawthray. Again, it’s interesting to read about chickens from someone raising them in another country. Recent topics have tackled chicken health, a homemade electrolyte recipe and suggestions on natural pest control. So there you have it. These is my favorite chicken blog that I follow: the blog whose posts I always am excited to see in my inbox and always learn something from, am entertained by or wowed by beautiful photography. It never disappoint, and the writers behind it are talented, smart and knowledgable.My favorite way to follow blogs is via Bloglovin. All your favorite blogs in one place, one email a day with all the updates. Easy, clean, free and no-fuss.

Adele 1
    Adele 1
    Participant

Sometimes I read blogs simply for the information, but most often I read them because I feel a connection with the person writing it. It sounds sappy, but there are a million blogs on SEO and marketing, right? Which ones do you read and why do you read them? Chances are it has something to do with the style and voice of the person writing it. One of the added perks of writing on the edge of your topic is that it helps you form a connection with people. Sure, you’re going to drive some people away but those are the wrong people. They don’t get you. You want to find the people that do. The bloggers I flock to know this and don’t compromise themselves for a mass audience. I happen to think this is one reason newspaper writers are struggling to find an audience in this new connected world. They write for everyone and connect with no one. Smart bloggers know their audience matters and they take steps to connect with it.

Willow
    Willow
    Participant

I use youtube, but I cannot say that I have a favourite blogger/ There are often cases when I think “Oh, this girl or boy tells or does something really interesting”. I watch one or two videos and forget immediately who was that and why I watch it. It is just because I usually have no time to watch videos, I am a very busy person. But such services as youtube are good not only because they allow young people to realise themselves in the sphere they like. It is helpful in all spheres of life. – whether you want to bake an apricot pie or to match a green bag with red shoes or to watch the episode of your favourite TV show you have missed – it is all available.

Natalie
    Natalie
    Participant

You know, i am not a fan of youtube at all, but sometimes, when i have too much free time which happens very seldom, especially when i am at home alone, i like to see different make-up and hair-do tutorials :heart:
    Most of all i like videoblogger whose name is Zoella, real name Zoe Sugg. She is a young 24-year-old fashion and beauty vlogger from Wiltshire, UK. In her vlogs, she cheerfully gives fashion and make-up tips, and also gives her opinions on various beauty products.
    Not long time ago she even wrote a book “Girl Online” and it was so popular that broke the record for the highest ever first-week sales of a debut novel. I hope to read it soon :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Natalie Natalie.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Natalie Natalie.
    Meredit
    Meredit
    Participant

We can not say that Asherman’s syndrome may well recur after surgery. Even successful hysteroscopy may lead to further occurrence of intrauterine adhesions. And in order to prevent such a phenomenon doctors may well enter into the uterine half a special gel-like fillers (after surgery). This method avoids the contact of the uterine wall and prevents the formation of adhesions. However, recurrences occur after surgery in 28% of cases.
    In the postoperative phase of patients shown antibiotics to prevent infection. Drug therapy at this time necessarily complemented by hormonal treatment. Cyclic progestin and estrogen stimulates growth of the endometrium.

Nelly
    Nelly
    Participant

The aim of therapeutic measures in Asherman’s syndrome is a low-impact removal of intrauterine adhesions, restoration of normal menstrual function and fertility.
    At the first stage of intrauterine adhesions is shown holding the operating hysteroscopy for the purpose of dissection of adhesions under visual control. Separation of adhesions, depending on their density housing made hysteroscope, endoscopic scissors, forceps, hysteroresectoscopy, laser. To eliminate uterine perforation used monitoring by ultrasound or laparoscopy.
    After the operational phase of the patient with the syndrome of Asherman appointed cyclic hormone therapy with estrogen and progestin, aimed at stimulating the recovery of the endometrium and the cyclic transformation. Appointment of a combined oral contraceptive when intrauterine adhesions is excluded, since this group of drugs contributes to atrophic changes in the endometrium.

Elison
    Elison
    Participant

well i do not like it, and i do not follow any blogs, i do not watch any videos with them i do not tell you that all of them are bad, of course they are not, i think that there are a lot of good bloggers but it is really very hard to find the because people are just filming now everything they want , and these really shit, i do not like watching these stupid videos and do not want to do it. i think that every woman choose what to do and i would better watch tv than watch some videos and crazy teenagers. but of course i may not be right in it and i know that there are a lot of people who like watching videos and most of their information they get from them

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'